Friday, July 31, 2009

Google Chrome

I wanted to stop in for a second to make a post regarding Google Chrome, the internet browser from, obviously, Google. Ever since I downloaded the new Mozilla Firefox, I've been having major, weird technical issues with it that are too boring to go into here, but were making it almost unusable for me.

Needless to say, it got to the point where I got fed up with it, and decided to finally bite the bullet and try Google Chrome, which I had downloaded a long time ago but hadn't used due to my (now gone) love of Firefox. I installed it, have been using it for a day now, and barring a total crash of Chrome, am never going back to Mozilla.

Google Chrome is everything Mozilla is but sleeker, faster, just as intuitive if not more so (I love how it handles downloads), and in the end, just a better browser. I've experienced virtually no formatting issues with webpages, and the ones that have happened are minor. Also, it handles videos SO much better than Mozilla does that I'm surprised more people haven't made the jump. Of course, that does kind of make sense considering that YouTube is owned by Google, but it handles other videos just as well as YouTube videos.

So, yeah, two thumbs WAY up for Chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment