Monday, May 4, 2009

Utterly exhausted

Well, I didn't exactly have the most relaxing weekend of all time. In fact, I was literally doing something almost every minute of the weekend. However, it was all good stuff; I went to two get-togethers on Saturday, one family, one friends. I ran in a 10K (6.2 miles) on Sunday at 8 in the morning (we left the house at 6:30) and set a personal record by almost ten minutes! And then I had to go over to my grandfather's place and move a table, which was not too much fun considering how worn I was from the race. And now here I sit at work for the last time for a couple of weeks, since I'm on jury duty. Ugh...

I am so tired right now that when I stand up, I can feel the exhaustion in the back of my throat. It's the weirdest feeling, but my brain communicates it as tiredness. I've asked a couple of people about this, and they all know what I'm talking about with the back of the throat thing. Bizarre stuff, man... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment