Monday, February 2, 2009

And So It...

BEGINS!!!

Welcome, one and all, to the first real blog I've ever kept. My name's Mike (if you hadn't guessed that by now), and I've blogged before, but about a very specific topic, namely my attempt to run a marathon for the first time (I ended up being sidelined with a ridiculous injury, sadly) . I've long been asked by friends and family to start a real blog, one that is filled with my random discoveries on the Internet and musings about life. Well, out of sheer boredom at work, I've found the time, and have now started one! I have no agenda or schedule here; I'll just post when I can, and about whatever strikes my fancy. As a warning, things might get a little dirty sometimes around here in terms of the links I post and/or the subject matter I address. If you're overly sensitive, well, now you know not to click on every link blindly (I'll make sure to warn you).

I sincerely hope you enjoy this blog, and that you tell all your friends. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment