Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'M BAAAACK! :)

Why, hello out there! It's been, what, NINE months since I updated? Brief hiatus, my foot.

Anyhow, I'm back. So much has gone on in my life these past nine months, but you know what, I don't think I'll recount it all here and now. Too much to talk about, not enough time. And I'm sure you'll learn about most of it just by reading the blog through references and anecdotes anyhow.

So, what's the plan? Well, I hope to update as much as possible, but the big thing I don't want to do is have a set schedule. My life has gotten so much better in the past nine months, but also much busier and crazier, so my availability can be unpredictable. However, I have a lot to blog about, so there will be more updates than not, I'm sure. Here are some of the blogging projects you will see here:

1. The return of Sucky Lyrics! Started here, continued, well, here, I guess. Don't know how often I'll be posting these, as they actually take a shockingly long time to write and find a picture for, but I have one in mind already... :)

2. LOST...in chronological order! I'll go into much, MUCH more detail in the first blog post about this, but basically I will be writing about my experience watching LOST for the first time, but chronologically rather than episodically.

3. The 101 Best Sandwiches In NYC Adventure! My uncle introduced me to this list yesterday, and needless to say, I had a vision. What if I could try to eat my way through every sandwich here? Some I may never have the time get to, some are outrageously expensive, but most are doable. This will be complete with pictures.

4. Random blog posts! Recommendations, funny videos, great news stories, crossword recaps, thoughts on life... All will be fair game here.

All right, that's about it. I hope you enjoy this blog, and please, by all means, comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment