Friday, March 6, 2009

Thru You

My apologies for not posting for a couple of days. I've just been very busy for the past couple of days, and will make a major announcement on this blog next week. But for now, here's a simply unbelievable project from an Israeli musician named Kutiman. Reminiscent of DJ Shadow and the seminal album Endtroducing, Kutiman has taken nothing but clips from YouTube and spliced them together to create completely new, often revelatory songs. The work must have been enormous, but the results speak for themselves. Below are my two favorite videos, and the link to the official website is simply http://thru-you.com/, but it's often down due to heavy traffic. Enjoy.

Mother of All Funk Chords



I'm New (my favorite track, and really a beautiful piece of music)

No comments:

Post a Comment